Commercially owned and managed properties present a unique set of challenges in the pest management industry. Office buildings, warehouses, restaurants, multi-family apartment buildings, hotels, and other commercial properties can experience a variety of pest-related issues that single-family homes might not.
At Downes Pest & Wildlife, we offer service programs customized for our individual clients in Boston and throughout eastern Massachusetts. We will be an integral part of your group of professional service providers.
- Customized service plans focusing onintegrated pest management.
- Reporting and communication after each visit.
- Monthly and quarterly maintenance services if desired, which include automatic scheduling and confirmation phone calls. (See Service Programs, below)
- Routine services to areas of concern with inspections to all areas for prevention and control.
- Highest standards for quality control.
Routine service programs offer complete customization of services to our clients, and are based on the number of service visits needed to achieve the level of control required on a property. Service programs can be set up for monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Your customized program will be designed to discover issues before they become problematic, and will include regular re-assessment of needs.
- We offer programs designed for specific pests such as bedbugs, termites, ants, mice, rats, cockroaches, and other invading pests. Just call us and ask!
- We also offer eviction and exclusion of wildlife that takes up unwelcome residence on your commercial property, such as squirrels, bats, and skunks.